Warning: file_put_contents(/webdata/gesph/temp/caches/9/case_info_en_E4166703.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /webdata/gesph/includes/cls_template.php on line 192

Notice: can't write:/webdata/gesph/temp/caches/9/case_info_en_E4166703.php in /webdata/gesph/includes/cls_template.php on line 194
GES
Green light and energy experts
GES Energy Saving
  • Case
  • positon
  • City of Balanga
  • positon
City of Balanga

The Capital of Bataan, was formerly a vista of Abucay before it was established as a mission of the Dominican Order in the

Provincial Charter in 1714, and later declared vicariate on 1739, under the patronage of Saint Joseph. Upon establishment

of Bataan as a separate province in 1754, Balanga City was made its Capital by General Pedro Manuel to its favorable loca-

tion,at the heart of the new territorial jurisdiction. The word "Balanga" originated from the word "Banga" (clay pot), which the

town used to produce and which was known to be among the best that can be found in the country.